With the Redy application, carry out and analyze your science experiments made with Redy wireless sensors easily. From data acquisition to data processing, Redy will accompany you both in the classroom and in your outdoor PWs. You can carry out all desired experiments thanks to the numerous sensors available and the possibility to connect 4 sensors simultaneously.
Connect one or more Redy sensors to your tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth and benefit from an application with intuitive and easy-to-use features.
- Benefit from assistance in carrying out your experiments. You have guides related to your Redy sensors: experiment files. These resources include PW protocols, guidance, diagrams, installation visuals, results examples … They are developed and tested by teachers. They are available in you Redy application or online and freely downloadable from your digital platform https://www.plateformenum.jeulin.fr"
- Display the values of your measurements in real time. You can read them in different ways: in digital format or in bargraph, as a graph or via the value table.
- Take photos or videos to associate your measurements to a key moment of your experiment.
- Analyze your data through powerful and simple data processing and modelling tools. Use the pointer to identify the coordinates of a point, annotate the curves, and determine the endpoint through the tangent method during a pH metric dosing … All the essential tools for your analysis are available.
- Write your report directly in the application.
- Customize your application and display only the elements you want to appear. You can also display 4 elements simultaneously on the screen of your tablet or smartphone. The graph of your experiment, the value measured live the camera snap, the value table... you are the one who choses what interests you!
Your Redy sensors can also be used other than connected to a tablet or a smartphone. You can read the value measured directly on the sensor screen, save the measurements in the internal memory of your sensor and then transfer them to a computer or a tablet to be processed, or connect your sensors to a computer via USB-C (free software).
The Redy wireless sensors are the most versatile Bluetooth sensors available.
+ more information on the Redy sensors on https://en.jeulin.fr/en-products/datalogging/redy-wireless-sensors.html
New acquire engine
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.