Join the millions using Reelgood for searching, browsing, watching, and tracking TV shows and movies across all their streaming services. See everything that's on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, Starz, Showtime and over 100 other subscription, TV everywhere, paid, and free streaming services.
How It Works:
- Select your streaming services from the over 50 available on Reelgood
- Browse and search your services all in one app
- Can't decide? Let recommendations, curated collections, IMDb scores and Rotten Tomatoes scores guide you
- Track your TV shows and add movies you want to watch
- Let Reelgood keep you updated with alerts when new episodes are available and movies are added to your services
- Click play from Reelgood to automatically start playing content in the app of your choice
- Get all the info: ratings, trailers, genres, cast & crew, summaries and more
- See what's free to watch online across over 90 streaming services with free to stream options
- Browse what's new on Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO and others
- Give your phone a shake to unlock roulette and suggest something random!
Featured in: Wired, Mashable, TheNextWeb, TechCrunch, MacWorld
Reelgood supports 50+ selectable streaming services and 250+ total services when you add up all the rent, purchase, and free to stream options. This includes Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and Hulu Plus, HBO GO, HBO Now, ABC, Freeform, Fox, AMC, Xfinity, TVLand, Comedy Central, AdultSwim, Bravo, E! Now, Fandor, Starz, Cinemax, Showtime Anytime, Showtime, the CW, Vudu, NBC, iTunes, Vudu, Crackle, FX, Prime Video Channels, CBS All Access, Indieflix, AcornTV, Mubi, Viceland, HGTV, Film Struck, Shudder, USA, Crunchyroll, and many many more.
Get in touch and tell us what you think:
If a movie you want to see comes to a service you have and you don't have push notifications, does anybody hear it? Well that's a riddle for the past, since this Reelgood update includes push notifications for all your watch next updates. Also lots of good new tracking tools to help you keep up to date on all your movies and shows.
All of what's new:
- Push notifications for movies added to your services
- Push notifications for new episodes of shows you're tracking
- Can "bulk" update your tracking position after bingeing multiple episodes
- Quickly add movies and shows to your watch next right from the posters
- Easily go back to the previous episode on watch next
- Added a setting to make the watch next your home tab
- Next air date added to show pages to see when they return
- Fix for filtering "episodes not on services" to filter all unavailable to stream episodes out of your watch next
- Air dates added to individual episodes
- Bug fix for shows with lots of episodes causing slow-downs and crashes
- Bug fix for long want-to-see and seen lists
Ratings and Reviews
The app logs me out every time I close it making show tracking very difficult and annoying. It requires me to sign in every time I want to mark an episode as seen.
Is there no way to set this up for Canada? Clicking the deep links doesn’t work, and you don’t have services like CraveTV available. It also says some content is available on a service but it isn’t in Canada. Not every app needs to be localized for Canada, but this kind of app really does.
Developer Response ,
So sorry we haven't extended coverage outside the US yet! We're looking into regional support right now and, since many of us Reelgood-ers are Canadian, Canada will be one of our first new regions. So stay tuned!
Only using it for TV show tracking, as the app I had was abandoned. Badge app icon showing tv show number (missed count) would be a great implementation.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.