Beep Me is the quickest, easiest, and most intuitive Reminder/ToDo app that you'll ever need!
Need to set a reminder? Beep Me lets you do so quickly and easily. Don’t waste time using the calendar to add an event or using the clock to create a new alarm. With Beep Me it’s just two simple steps: Jot a short memo, and set the beep time. That’s all!
In a meeting when you remember that you promised to return a call in the afternoon? Jot down “call Jack”, and set it to beep you at 2:30. Put the pizza in the oven and need to set a timer? Jot “pizza” and set it to beep you in 20 minutes.
Want your calendar events to appear at the same central reminder app and benefit from the nagging and pre-alarms that are available only in Beep Me? No problem, just select the calendars you'd like to import from and you're ready to go.
Do you have more than one device? keep that synced with the new Backup & Restore options using iCloud or Dropbox clouds.
From the reviews:
* "Simple, easy to use, works very well. Thank you!"
* "Missing piece in iPhone - This is the piece that you need between calendar and to-do. Simple and warm interface and that's why I love it."
* "That's what I was looking for, fast and intuitive!"
Once you start using Beep Me you just can't stop. The simplicity and ease of use are addictive!
- Set as many reminders as you need.
- Set reminders timer style: Remind me in 20 minutes.
- Set reminders clock style: Remind me at 2:30.
- Set the repeat interval: Day, Week, Month, Year, or custom intervals!
- When reminded either accept it or snooze it.
- Import events from your calendar.
- Multiple themes, including an Auto mode for iOS 13+ light/dark modes
- View today's reminders in the Today notification center.
- Set phone call reminder by selecting a contact and calling them when reminded.
- Nagging mode allows you to set the number of times and intervals to nag about a beep you until you open the app again.
- Badge displays the number of active reminders or the number of missed reminders
- Set the badge behavior
- Share your beeps with others
- Backup & Restore using iCloud/Dropbox/Email
- Copy a beep to the calendar to make it permanent.
- Select the beep sound (45 different sounds!!!)
- Uses local notifications, no need for internet connection.
- iOS 10 supported, with Actions available on each notification to snooze, mark as done - also from the Apple Watch
As always, if there is a problem or you would like to see more features, feel free to contact us and let us know.
If you already love using Beep Me, then spread the word and let everyone else know about it as well!
Updates to the app look & feel.
Supporting a new Auto theme in iOS 13+ to dynamically change to Dark mode when needed.
New custom repeat options!
iPad users can now use Beep Me side-by-side other apps.
Thanks for all the great feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it, but needs better search function
I have used this app for years and love it. I can back up the information. It is reliable -- it doesn't crash, and I have never lost information. I like that I can set the number of reminders. One major thing that is missing which I would love to see, is the ability to search through my past reminders. I keep them as a record of past events. Sometimes there's information such as the phone number that I don't have copied anywhere else, but would have to scroll through hundreds of memos to find in this app.
A1 ( Suggestion )
Complémentaire au RAPPEL, la possibilité d’expédier ce même rappel par COURRIEL.
Serait très pratique pour installer ce RAPPEL sur un autre ordinateur...
En résumé, votre apllication est presque parfaite !
"" EXCELLENT ""
"" B R A V O ""
Very Buggy app-!
Don’t waste your time. While it has a good selection of sounds, at first attempt to set a beep, the app froze, never to return.
I wish developers would stop using users as guinea pigs as it’s become a negligent avoidance tactic to avoid painful rigours of the testing lifecycle prior to pre-app release...🙄...v
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you had such an experience.
This app was installed and used along the years by many users who are happy with it and use it on a daily basis.
If you want, you can reach out to our support to see if there is a specific problem on your device.
I also wish developers would stop using users as guinea pigs, but this is not the case here.
- Yaniv Kalsky
- 18.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Yaniv Kalsky
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.