Remote connection and password management from your iOS device.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS is a free tool that enables access to all your remote connections and passwords. Used in combination with our desktop application Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise, you can connect to your centralized database and access all your data from anywhere.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS supports Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP), VNC, Apple Remote Desktop (ARD), SSH, SSH Tunnel, Telnet, Intel AMT (KVM), HP Integrated Lights Out (iLO Web), Dell iDrac, FTP, SFTP, SCP, WebDav and Web Browser connections. Once configured, you can easily launch a connection using a single tap and connect to your remote servers, virtual machines and other workstations.
Along with remote connections, Remote Desktop Manager for iOS lets you save and manage your passwords and credentials from your centralized database or your local XML file. Easily input your credentials and automatically login everywhere.
Remote Desktop Manager for iOS supports these data sources:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- XML File
- Devolutions Online Drive
- Devolutions Online Database
- Devolutions Server
- Amazon S3
If you work in a team environment where you need to manage multiple remote connections and share login details with other users, Remote Desktop Manager is the perfect solution for you!
To learn more about all the features and functionality, please visit http://remotedesktopmanager.com
=== Remote Desktop Manager 2021.1.4 ===
- Added an introduction Wizard (Introduction and data sources)
- Added new Root Dashboard
- UI improvement for Password list and application in general
- Display Username column added in Centrify credential list
- SSH Passphrase verification added when prompted
- Username Format added to Website entry
- Documentation and Attachments for the entries are now handled in the User Vault
- Hub Business automatically add https:// if missing
- Folders management in favorites is now handled correctly
- Connection issues with MySQL/MariaDB database fixed
- Connection issues with Hub Business data source fixed
- Some instabilities with devices with version prior to iOS 13 fixed
- SCP Error when closing session fixed
- Duo push connection issue fixed
- DVLS with Office/Domain account type connection issue fixed
Ratings and Reviews
The power of rdm in the palm of my hand
Love this app, I can access all my rdp connections I have saved in the desktop rdm free version while on the go.
A decent RDP client, but needs improvement
I am using an iPad Air hooked up to a USB-C dock with an eternal monitor, keyboard and mouse. The app works to connect to an RDP session just fine, but needs some quality of life improvements.
The mouse wheel goes the wrong way. It would be great to toggle that. Also, holding down keys doesn’t repeat. This is needed for backspacing when correcting my poor typing :) Since I have a keyboard and mouse it would be great to get rid of the bottom bar and not waste screen real estate. And finally, having an option for text scaling would be fantastic, as Windows will honor the scaling set in the client.
These are what I noticed in the first half hour using it. It seems like a decent app but the options listed above would make this a great RDP app!
Excellent App for Admins
Work on the go with this great App.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Devolutions inc.
- 211.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- All rights reserved © Devolutions inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.