Use the RHA Daily Defect App to make your LGV/HGV checks easier and to help you make sure your vehicle is DVSA road-worthy and compliant.
It’s simple to use:
• It’s even easier for you to do your DVSA vehicle inspection and get instant feedback on whether or not your vehicle is fit to drive.
• Check lists are clear and fully configurable to suit any size of haulage operation, type of vehicle or trailer.
• It takes the headache out of reporting and inspections. It’s easy to pull together necessary paperwork, complete with audit trail as daily checks are time stamped using the app.
• It works in harmony with RHA Analysis, the state-of-the-art tachograph analysis software.
• Transport managers can be alerted in real-time to any issues picked up during inspection, enabling repairs or alterations to be actioned and get vehicles back on the road without delay.
• It makes your road haulage operation even more efficient. You can full visibility on the road-worthiness of a fleet of vehicles and even check when and how long it took a driver to carry out their vehicle checks.
The RHA is the only trade association solely dedicated to road haulage and with over 7,000 member companies, between them operating over 80,000 HGVs. We use our vast industry experience and knowledge to develop premium products and services that its customers can rely on. The development of the Daily Defect App is just one example of the RHA’s dedication to the enhanced efficiency of road haulage operations.
Users of our Time and Attendance system will be able to Clock in and Out via the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.