Rhonda makes it easy and painless to quickly engage with your employees to instantly know how they feel about their work, management, culture and do something about it.
Knowing how your employees/team feel is more important now than ever especially with a work-from-home culture. Most companies simply don’t know how their employees truly feel about their work, management, company direction and more. If companies do conduct an employee sentiment survey, it is typically infrequent or too time consuming providing little opportunity to truly address the needs of employees.
Welcome to Rhonda – the quick and easy way to always know how your employees are doing. It is a powerful digital persona enabling you to know the following:
- How do employees feel their week is going?
- What specific problems does management need to address to make our workplace truly awesome?
- How do we create a culture of excellence?
- How do we track when employees are not happy?
Rhonda is a powerful automated tool that enables you to do the following:
1. Rhonda gives you the tools to automate rapid feedback of your team, group or organization so you instantly, effectively and truthfully understand how your team is doing. With its built-in feedback tracker, it helps managers be accountable when their employees have rated something low.
2. Rhonda provides a central place (Ask Rhonda) to quickly find the answers to virtually anything you need in your business via the powerful virtual assistant. Configure Rhonda to answer your most important questions and customize the persona to match the personality of your business.
3. Rhonda provides powerful analytics and automation so you can see your pulse results, feedback, your culture and performance to improve satisfaction and retention. Assign important follow-ups from employee feedback via the easy-to-use ticketing system. Connect and automate workflows with the powerful built-in automation.
• Easily Pulse employees: Poll your employees (via Rhonda mobile app, SMS or email) to gauge how they feel about a particular topic with simple questions like “How’s your week going on a scale from 1-5?”. You have full flexibility of the frequency which you want to conduct a pulse whether one-time, every day, weekly or monthly. You decide what’s best for your company.
• Create Longer Surveys: Similar to pulses, surveys give you the flexibility of asking longer-form questions in a variety of formats.
• Ask Rhonda: This is an AI help desk for your company to answer questions that employees ask frequently ask and can save hours of managers or HR leaders who answer repetitive questions like where do I get my paystub, how to I request vacation and much more.
• Feedback Tracker: When a non-anonymous pulse or survey goes out and someone gives a low rating, Rhonda automatically creates a ticket and assigns a “task” to the appropriate owner making sure the low-rating gets addressed accordingly.
• Real-time Dashboard: Rhonda gives you one place to see all your analytics for pulses, surveys and more so you can see how your latest pulse went or how your company sentiment is trending
• Simple Automation: With the built-in automation tool, setup Rhonda to pulse weekly, monthly or anywhere in between.
• Job Candidate pre-screening (admin console only): Use Rhonda to screen job candidates in a quick automated way through a series of questions that you setup. This saves hours of time.
• Onboarding new hires (admin console only): Use Rhonda to build an onboard workflow to know how your new employee is doing on their first day, week or month.
• Employee Lifecycle (admin console only): With Rhonda Pro’s Employee Life Cycle module, you can build a cadence to communicate important events or milestones and gather feedback as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IMI Material Handling Logistics Inc.
- 61.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © IMI
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.