The trusted home of automotive passion, where vibrant photography and emotional storytelling take readers beyond spec sheets and test numbers. Road & Track educates and inspires, exploring the stories behind the cars and the people behind the stories. At a time when the difference between good and great cars has become smaller, Road & Track digs deeper to understand a car's true character – to celebrate not only what we drive, but why we drive.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Road & Track Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Road&Track has changed considerably since I last read it regularly in the 90's.
The Road&Track iPad digital version has an excellent interface.
Richmond Hill, ON
Good writing, excellent photography and great coverage. One of my favourite mags.
App used to be good
When Hearst took over the magazine then ruined it. You use to get all kinds of extras. More details on the vehicles being reviewed more pictures. Now it is just a copy of the print magazine. No longer worth the cost.
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 49.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Road & Track is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2017. Road & Track is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Road & Track Magazine $2.79
- Road & Track Magazine $27.99
- January 2012 $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.