It's a Rivals Hub in your pocket! With the official Rock Band™ Companion app, you can stay one beat ahead of the competition.
Join or create a Crew! Encourage (or taunt) your friends! Check your Crew’s ranking! All you need to stay plugged into this epic online battle of the bands, without having to boot up your console:
• Link to your Xbox Gamertag or PlayStation® Network ID
• Check your Rock Band stats and compare yourself to other players
• View your Rock Band music library, including your scores for any instrument, and easily find new songs to purchase
• Create your own Crew with up to 10 friends, or find and join an existing one
• Invite new players to your Crew, or kick people out!
• Use real-time Crew Chat to coordinate with your Crew, a feature exclusive to this app
• Compare your Crew to other Crews, and check your placement during each challenge
• View the roster of other Crews and compare your stats to ANY player – even if you are not friends
• Keep an eye on the Activity Feed for important news about Weekly Challenges
• Get push notifications for Rivals events, Online Quickplay invites, and more
Compatible with Rock Band 4 on Xbox One or PlayStation®4. Best experienced with the Rock Band Rivals expansion.
Welcome to the public beta release of the new Rock Band Companion! Changes from previous versions include:
- Completely new UI
- More stable app engine
- Added support for Crew LP, Seasons, Crew tags, and other new Rivals features
- Easily toggle between your personal Activity Feed and your Crew's Activity Feed
- Online Quickplay invites are now visible in the app and as push notifications
- More stats and Music Library options, including "Sort by Crew LP"
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network two-factor authentication
- Fixed various bugs, including several issues with login and staying logged in
Ratings and Reviews
Handy but buggy
Not sure why but it often forgets my login and I have to type it all in again to access. Other than that it's handy for tracking crew progress.
I used to use this app daily. Then it stopped working for almost a year. Now it’s back and it’s crashing all the time. It will randomly display and calculate my library wrong every time or crash trying. I have 683 songs. Sometimes it says I have 650, next time 583, next time less than 400. Not accurate at all. I always used this as my master song list. Right now it barely works. Please fix. I’m a long time supporter of the franchise from day one.
Can’t log in
Keeps saying unable to login please try again later! Can’t even use it.
- Harmonix Music Systems
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Harmonix Music Systems Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.