Built for medical educators and residents, the Resident ePortfolio app tracks resident learning activities to facilitate competency-based assessment.
• Upload observations and request feedback
• Get up to date information on Royal College educational standards and program learning plans
Added support for multiple programs per user.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incapable de télécharger le contenu
Impossible à utiliser
Not user friendly
Frequently crashes. Additionally, there needs to be an option to send clinical context to supervisors.
An option for supervisors to give feedback on the learner’s app would be helpful as well. Too many times EPAs are done months later because supervisors are not able to navigate the mainport system.
All these things would make the transition to CBD less painful
When I try to log in, I get the error message:
“Access denied. The item is not available on mobile platform but may be accessed on desktop version “
How dumb is that? It is a MOBILE app! Trying to access via iPhone SE.
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- 39.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017/2018 Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.