Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and ARFID. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
Minor fixes to photo flow and meal editing
Ratings and Reviews
New to this
New to this app but I like the ideas and suggestions it promotes so far.
Exactly what I was looking for
I have been looking for an app to help me log meals without calories for a while now, just to track behaviour and see possible patterns and ways to improve my relationship with food. I also wanted to eat more mindfully, which this app is all about. The app asks questions to make you think honestly about what you do and your goals. It focuses more on the experience of eating rather than what you eat, and your emotions toward it.
The app is more than just for food; it can track different thoughts, sleep patterns and more. This is just the perfect all in one for me, and I hope more people willing to increase their wellbeing toward food and their life in general will find this app.
Really well designed and helpful
Finding this app well designed and helpful, as well as versatile for whatever your recovery might need or look like. I’ve enjoyed a place to write down quick thoughts as my meals take place. And the inspirational messages and pics and the tools/strategies have been great reminders of tools I’ve learned along the way. Highly recommended
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 115 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Recovery Record, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.