Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
Recovery Record may ask for access to your step count and heart rate data if you have a paired Apple Watch and are enrolled in specific research studies. Collection of this data is completely optional. We integrate with Apple's Health App to achieve this. The data will be handled and used in accordance with data disclosure agreement of the research study.
Added a log calendar
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app. It took a few months for me to stop resenting filing in my food logs. I went through waves of “this is cool” to “not again”. But that’s way more about where I was and how far I’ve progressed. The app is a patient and steady reminder to put yourself first and to slow down and reflect on your real relationship with food.
I have only been using RR for a couple of days but after examining all the features I can see this is a new approach that is science based. I believe this app is going to be a great help to my recovery.
I love that this app can give my clinicians a snapshot of my days and feelings... instead of having to try to remember and recap at our meetings... we just get right into discussing what we need to
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Recovery Record, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.