The #1 mobile law library app.
“I'm very impressed by what this app can do.” “It includes all of the features that you would want.” iPhone J.D.
“What helps set rulebook apart from its competition is the fact that you can treat it like you would a paper version of the rules. You can highlight sections (there are a few different highlight colors to choose from), make notes on sections, and bookmark sections. . . .” Third Apple
“Rulebook is well worth picking up and using.” MacLitigator
Using your court rules and other legal authorities has never been easier. Download this app and some of our free books (Federal Rules of Evidence, U.S. Constitution, etc.) and discover for yourself why the editors of The Bluebook®, A Uniform System of Citation®* and other leading publishers have chosen Rulebook™ to be the exclusive mobile publishing platform for their respective works. Access The Bluebook® and other leading copyrighted works along with all your federal and state court rules on one app—all of which are kept current through regular updates.
Take all the rules you have downloaded anywhere you go and quickly access them without the need for an internet connection. Download once; use anywhere.
With Rulebook™ you can:
* Search your entire library by key words or phrases.
* Touch any word to highlight, take notes, copy, print, and/or bookmark any amount of text.
* Navigate easily from rule to rule by swiping the screen or jumping to the rule using the active table of contents feature.
* Keep multiple rules and authorities open at once and toggle easily back and forth between authorities with Rulebook’s multitask function.
* Double tap anywhere in a rule to identify immediately what subsection of the rule you are viewing for easy citation.
* Jump directly to cited internal and external sources through active hyperlinks.
* Enjoy having all your content automatically kept up to date without losing any of your highlights, notes or bookmarks through Rulebook’s proprietary update tool.
To watch a 90-second video highlighting some of these features search for "rulebook app video" in your internet browser and select "Rulebook App for Lawyers" from the list.
Enterprise solutions are also available for law firms and other legal organizations. Contact email@example.com for additional information.
The trademark and copyright in the Bluebook® are jointly owned by the Columbia Law Review Association, Inc., the Harvard Law Review Association, the University of Pennsylvania Law Review, and The Yale Law Journal Company, Inc., used under license.
This app contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
View our terms of service at: https://rulebook.casemakerlibra.com/home/newterm.aspx
Introducing the new Rulebook Annotator feature, which allows you to view and access all case law and other documents that reference your rule. These referencing sources are from the Casemaker legal research system and can be viewed from within the Rulebook App without a Casemaker subscription.
Also, Rulebook has been updated to include the most current editions of The Bluebook (21st), The Greenbook (14th), and The Manual on Usage & Style (15th). Additionally, these books now come with Index page number linking functionality.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ReadyReferenceApps, LLC
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ready Reference Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- The Bluebook® $54.99
- Manual on Usage & Style $25.99
- Manual on Usage & Style - Sample $25.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.