The SafetyLine app connects your phone to a powerful safety monitoring network!
SafetyLine helps organizations to meet safety regulations and protect their isolated and remote workers. If a worker needs help, SafetyLine will alert the people best equipped to respond – the people they work with.
The SafetyLine app is used while working alone or in isolation, and allows you to check-in to update your status, record detailed messages, and report your location with GPS. Workers check into the app regularly to report that they’re safe. If the worker misses a check-in or indicates an Emergency, SafetyLine begins to call for help. During emergencies, designated monitors receive automated phone calls and emails from SafetyLine, and are provided with online tools for Emergency response. SafetyLine provides a complete safety network on all your devices, and will call for help even outside of mobile coverage.
- Workers can update their status using voice or text messages.
- Custom check-ins allow for workers to indicate a high-risk situation.
- Emergency button can be used to immediately notify supervisors or peers.
- Safetyline’s persistent check-ins provide access even in poor cell coverage.
- GPS locations are recorded during status updates.
- With the GPS breadcrumb option, a worker’s location is reported regularly throughout the day.
- If a worker misses a check-in, SafetyLine will send reminder phone calls and emails.
- Respond to a phone call from SafetyLine or use the app to easily update your status.
- Emergency contacts are notified automatically with phone calls and emails.
- SafetyLine’s web tools provide access to recorded messages, profiles, maps, and more.
- Record and coordinate your emergency response online.
SafetyLine is a complete safety monitoring solution that can be integrated across all your devices. SafetyLine works across different communications and devices to easily scale your emergency response plan across your entire organization.
SafetyLine requires an active SafetyLine subscription. To find out more, visit our website at http://www.SafetyLineLoneWorker.com, or call us at 1-888-975-2563.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than other
We tried other lone worker apps at work I like this one best
Check in good
Like how I check in instead of needing to press a button. If I get hurt I don’t need to grab my phone
I like the new update!
- Tsunami Solutions Ltd.
- 116.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 Tsunami Solutions Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.