The Salesforce Events app is the best way to stay connected to everything happening while you are onsite at any Salesforce event, including Dreamforce, World Tours, TrailheaDX, and Connections. Use the app to personalize your schedule, view sponsor profiles, and stay connected throughout the event.
Some of the best ways to use the Events App:
• Check Home for what is happening now and next at the event
• Explore the overall session lineup using Schedule
• Build your personalized schedule through Agenda Builder
• See profiles and other details for event Sponsors
• Get important schedules and other details in Info
• Watch keynotes and other sessions via Salesforce Live
There's a lot going on at Salesforce events! We've worked hard to bring you an amazing events app to help you make the most of it, and it's 100% built on the Salesforce platform. Download the app and get started now to make this your best Salesforce event ever!
• New session filtering options
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quite literally Blazing through the Trails
The sessions are educational, interesting and well thought of. Being a Trailblazer adventurer I can connect the dots and I believe the people who will be starting their Trails will find it interesting and entertaining coz of the amazing approach.
Great event showcase Salesforce
Top line understanding of Salesforce beyond what it is traditionally known for or perceived as CRM B2B focussed business .
How to change the user email adresse
When I download the app, Only my Apple Account email adress appears. I would like to use the same one I used to register to dreamforce, so I can see my agenda. Any idea?
- 228.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©2019 Salesforce, Inc. All rights reserved. Dreamforce and others are trademarks of Salesforce, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.