Santa’s Bag has been recommended by The New York Times, US News & World Report, Consumer Reports, USA Today, Forbes Magazine, Fox News, Parents Magazine, Real Simple Magazine, PC Magazine, NBC News, Buzzfeed.com, and The Huffington Post, among others.
Revolutionize your Christmas shopping experience! Santa's Bag is a fun and easy-to-use app to help you manage your Christmas gift recipients, planning, shopping, and budgets. Each detail of the app is carefully designed to make sure you don't forget anyone or anything. Christmas shopping has never been easier or more fun!
* Updated for iOS 13
* Add Gifts, Ideas, Links, Favorite Merchants, Preferences, and Notes for each Recipient
* Add Links, Photo, and Notes for each Gift
* Get Gifts Ideas and select Favorite Merchants
* Save Links through our App Extension or by Drag & Drop into the app
* Email, print or save customizable, checkable lists: Planning Lists, Shopping Lists, and more
* Split/Multiple/Unassigned Gifts
* Recipient/Occasion Budgets and Progress Bars
* Screenlock Passcode with FaceID option
* Highly Customizable Views/Sorts/Filters
* Christmas Countdown Timer
* Database Backup and Restore
.Fixed issue with startup crash related to some pre- iOS 13 versions
.Fixed issue with App Extension data synchronization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lost previous entries
I used this app for a number of years and loved it. With the new update, all of my previous entries disappeard. I used it to keep track of who gets what every year.
Now I have no idea what I usually buy/tip for clients. 😞
Changed for the worse
This ‘new’ version makes it more difficult to track spending. For example, there is no subtotal for stocking stuffers, nor does the app subtract your budget for each individual as you go. I am constantly pulling a calculator out to do what this app used to do before it was ‘improved’.
Developer Response ,
You can sort the gifts by “Stocking Stuffer” in almost exactly the same way that they were sorted in the past, with stocking stuffers appearing first for each recipient. The screen is just in a different format now, but still has all of the same functionality. You can also set the overall budget for the occasion to calculate from the budgets of each recipient by tapping the “Set Budget” button on the Summary Tab and choosing the “Calculate” option, just as it has been in the past. On the Recipients Tab, you can still select a view that will show each recipient’s total or purchased amounts against their budget, just as in the past. No features have been removed from the app. If you email us at email@example.com, we are happy to answer any questions or show you where any features may be located.
- Clay Pot Software LLC
- 55.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 Clay Pot Software LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Banner Ads $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.