The official interactive mobile app for the SAPPHIRE
NOW and ASUG Annual Conference in Orlando, open to registrants only, is the ultimate event companion. This essential app allows you to manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue maps, and much more.
· My Agenda: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, attendees, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website agenda builder.
· Session Catalog: View and search the full conference agenda and apply filters based on your interests. You can favorite, view details, submit session feedback and take notes.
· Attendees and Exhibitors: See who’s attending and participating in the
event. Join the list to connect with fellow attendees.
· Networking: Intelligent networking that uses the registrant directory to recommend other attendees you may want to meet during the event. Connect with them through direct messaging.
· Social & News: Read current news and follow the conversation through our social channels.
Enjoy the app and have a great show!
More about SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference:
· Visit the conference website: https://events.sap.com/sapandasug/en/home.html
· © Copyright/Trademark: http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/about/legal/copyright/index.html
Updated for SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, May 7-9, 2019
- Browse sessions and build your personal agenda
- Engage in pre-event, on-site, and post-event networking
- Make new connections through direct messaging
- Find and connect with exhibitors
- Have all relevant information available
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps on crashing on my new iPad with all the latest iOS updates
- Americas' SAP Users' Group
- 151.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 SAP AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.