SwiftScan is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
SwiftScan packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SWIFTSCAN FEATURES – Scan, send and more with the scanner app
• iOS 14 widget: Shortcut widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent documents
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scan PRIVACY SAFE
SwiftScan values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document-related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
SwiftScan uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
SwiftScan is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard, or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
SwiftScan works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter.
--- CONTACT & SUPPORT ---
Learn more: https://maplemedia.io/
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- LEGAL ---
Terms of Service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Subscription Terms: Payment for subscriptions will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Introducing Business Access: Try our new one-time purchase and get access to all premium features. Avoid recurring charges, just pay once then get an unlimited subscription to VIP with Business Access.
- VIP unlocks access to advanced features: e-signature, encryption, cloud-sync, text recognition (OCR), home screen widgets & more.
- Overall improvements and optimizations throughout the app.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly in the app (Settings > scroll down and tap on Support) or via email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to use!
App is easy to use, does exactly as advertised! Makes sending copies of items to others extremely easy and fast!
What OCR? And subscription to get new features!
Great ripoff. Pay for the app, think you’ll get regular updates with new features, but surprise! You paid for an app which will never get new features unless you keep paying.
Also, it has never successfully read any document. It tells me it found nothing when I hold my phone over text, then tells me to snap a picture manually. What’s the point of claiming it has OCR?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using Scanbot and reaching out to us. Don't worry! We did not take away any features from you! You can still use all of the old Pro Features that you unlocked earlier, from text recognition to automatic upload everything except for the new Scanbot 9 Features is still available in the app. You can skip the subscription if you don't want these new additions and just stick to the old Pro Features without paying. More information about our thought process and reasoning can be found in our new blog post (https://scanbot.io/blog/about-the-new-scanbot-subscription-and-our-thoughts-behind-it/). You can find an overview of the features each option includes here: https://scanbot.io/learn-more-about-the-subscription.
Great app but suddenly wants a subscription
This is my go-to scanning app. Easy to use and quick.
But suddenly after an app update, Scanbot wants a subscription. The release notes didn’t mention this and now I’m stuck in version 9. It feels like I’ve lost a great tool.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that. If you've bought the Pro version before the update you won't lose any of its features though :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maple Media, LLC
- 248.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SwiftScan VIP Monthly $7.99
- Scanbot Pro - Full Scanner App $9.99
- Credits to Fax from iPhone $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.