Release Version 1.10
- A new settings menu has been introduced. It can be found by pressing the settings gear icon in the top left corner. Examples of this are changing the exposure and gain settings on the IR camera, to better adjust to different lighting conditions in your scans.
- Some UI elements have been shifted or resized to better fit in iPhone layouts.- Some UI buttons have been given updated graphics. We hope you like our new icons!
- We have also introduced the concept of sensor depth stream presets. These presets are a work-in-progress, but should provide better depth coverage when doing body-scanning or scanning outdoors. Select these options (i.e. Default, Body-Scanning, Outdoors) from the settings gear in the top left corner of the app.
- A new calibration overlay has been added to the Scanner sample that provides better instructions for calibrating when approximate calibrations are not available, e.g. when using custom iPhone cases.
- A bug has been fixed where backgrounding the app or receiving a notification could crash the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great start! Love it so far!!!!!!!!!
I've only used this for a short time, so my opinion may improve........
As a starting point, and comparing it to Skanect, I think it is great. I was not sure they could pull it off considering the processing required by skanect.
It is still lacking many features, but it works and has not crashed yet. The loss of tracking can happen but it is better then skanect.
I can still get better surface detail quality with Skanect.
Would love to see selectable scan box sizes like skanect and the ability to save on the tablet. Other then learning issues trying get things in the scanning box, it works.
I'm not chained to my computer as with skanect!!!!!!!!
Off to the great outdoors to scan.
Impressive compact easy to use scanner!!
It's just getting better every app update and the software engineers keep increasing the precision of the hardware scanner!! The day I will be able to scan eye details lids I will fall down my chair!
- Occipital, Inc.
- 8.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Occipital, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.