SeQure is the official safety app of Queen’s University. It is the only app that integrates with Queen’s University's safety and security systems. Queen’s University Campus Safety Working Group has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Queen’s University campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
SeQure features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Queen’s University area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- AMS Walkhome: This is a free service provided by the Alma Mater Society that provides the user with a team of one male and one female who will walk with the user to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to Queen’s University security.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Crime Mapping: View recent crimes that have occured on and near campus.
- WorkAlone: Use the app to "check in" with you periodically while working alone or during late hours. If you don't respond, the app will alert Campus Security.
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the blue light map
Great app! Great features and easy to use.
Safety first, then teamwork
- Queens University at Kingston
- 11.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Queen's University at Kingston
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.