SFU Snap was created by students, for students. It provides you with the information you need to easily plan your campus experience in a snap. Access your personalized course schedule, find room locations, consult transit schedules, and explore campus services like dining and parking.
You can provide us direct feedback at http://www.sfu.ca/apps/feedback.html.
• Fixed a crash that can occur after signing in from the Transit tab
• Fixed a few Dark Mode interface issues
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but some bugs
Really useful for freshmen. However, when searching classroom, it always says " no internet" while using cellular data.
Can't see courses/ other features even when I relogged/ reopened the app many times. Don't download, useless
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry that the app did not load your information properly. A few issues came up during the first week of classes. If it still doesn't load now, please contact IT Services for assistance.
The app crashes after a few seconds of use. It is unusable right now.
- Simon Fraser University
- 40.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Simon Fraser University
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.