Shield Basic - British Columbia is intended for Police Officers, Conservation Officers, Highway Enforcement Officers and law enforcement students but can also be used as a reference for lawyers, legal assistants and the general public.
This is an all-in-one phone application that will provide up to date legislation and information, and will also function when tower or internet access is not available.
The database is downloaded onto the phone and when an update is available, such as when set fines are changed or new legislation is enacted, the database will be updated automatically.
Key features included in Shield Basic:
• Short form wordings, definitions, fines and demerit points for offences
• Browsing by categories.
• Quick and accurate searches will populate results by category.
• Speeding, Seat Belt, Licencing and other useful Charts.
• Capability to add Law Enforcement specific contacts.
• Capability to add your own by-laws.
• Charter Rights/Caution and Legal Demands.
• Incident Guidelines and Authorities section.
• Notes section where the user can create topics and enter data.
• Automatic updates
• Shield Basic does not require internet access to function.
Legislation and material included within Shield Basic - British Columbia:
• MVA – Motor Vehicle Act
• Criminal Code of Canada
• Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
• Canada Shipping Act and Regulations
• Government Property Traffic Act
• National Defence Act
• Liquor Control and Licensing Act
• Trespass Act
• Passenger Transportation Act
• Motor Vehicle (All Terrain) Act
• Safe Streets Act
• Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act
• Transportation Act
• Commercial Transport Act
• Wildlife Act
• Fisheries Act
• Park, Conservancy and Recreation Area Regulation
• Greater Vancouver Transit Conduct and Safety Regulation
• Many British Columbia Regulations for the above Acts.
Statutes and Regulations can be added upon request.
Shield Basic – Ontario also available. Other Provinces coming soon!
Powered by www.LegoGreen.com
- compatibility with latest iOS sdk
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect app for on the job. Works well and saves time. Worth the money.
Best Cheater In my duty kit
I work in a marine unit and have to reference dozens of different provincial and federal acts, this eliminates fumbling through a bunch of printed cheaters with tiny font and possibly repealed laws.
Searchable Criminal Code in the palm of your hand
Fantastic app to rapidly and conveniently search the Criminal Code and other Federal/Provincial Acts in a well laid out manner with the ability to push pin and aggregate sections you commonly refer to.
This is my go-to app and their technical support is fantastic.
I highly recommend this app -- you can thank me later.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.