Shortcut Bar is an incredibly handy app that connects you to the files, folders, apps, web bookmarks, text snippets and color swatches that you need lightning fast access to.
The app lives in your menubar and allows you to add in an unlimited number of shortcuts. Whenever you require access to these important shortcuts, simply click on the menubar icon and select the item from the dropdown list.
We believe that within just a few days of use, you'll be totally hooked and wonder how you ever lived without Shortcut Bar. The app will save you time and speed up your workflow.
- Add as many files, folders, web links, apps, text snippets and color swatches that you would like instant access to
- Sort files and folders into Groups with headings, making it easier to find the shortcut you’re looking for
- Expand and collapse Groups to keep your shortcuts organized and tidy
- Folders and files are presented with their respective icon
- Choose whether clicking on a shortcut opens it in Finder or opens the item itself
- Expand and navigate within folders
- Choose whether the app starts at login or not
- Supports macOS Dark Mode
- Ultra quick access to any file/folder/website/app/color swatch/text snippet that you desire
- No more shuffling through directories on Finder to locate exactly what you’re looking for and use regularly
- Save time and improve productivity
We've worked hard to make Shortcut Bar an amazing experience for our users. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback and support!
- Bug fixes
- Native support for M1
Ratings and Reviews
This App is very useful in getting to information that you need quickly.
Great app, wish it supported iCloud sync
Works very well, reliable and useful.
Wish I was able to synchronize my shortcuts across my iMac and Macbook Pro.
This is very useful for cutting down on trips to the Finder, opening a new window, etc. What would make it a KILLER app (and what I thought I was getting): Auto-displaying a drill-down path into the folder, as Now Menus used to back in the good old days. A search option would be handy, too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind comments, you'll love version 1.6 even more, we've made it easier to add web bookmarks and have folder tree navigation now too!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FIPLAB Ltd
- 5.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FIPLAB Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.