Simplify your life with Simplifi, a simple, super easy-to-use, task list and project management app with 7 beautiful and colorful themes. Because managing your task list should not be a task in itself! Set progress on your tasks, type in landscape mode, and manage categories using a simple gesture driven interface. Save time and get more things done!
Simplifi was created by Kiwi Bird Ventures as a side project for internal use. After trying numerous project management / to-do lists available in the app store we found most of them to be much too complicated for our needs. So we decided to make a simple app that puts your tasks on the main screen and hides all of the unnecessary UI interface. Simplifi is simple and to the point and we hope you will enjoy it.
- Unlimited Categories
- Track Progress for Every Task with a Visual Progress Bar
- Move, Rearrange, and Delete Tasks and Categories with Ease
- Enjoy 7 Unique and Beautiful Themes (Watch Video for Preview)
- Indie Developers
- Anyone with Not Enough time to Fiddle with more cumbersome and complicated Task Lists.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- New Help Screen
- List Menu with functions to check off, reset, delete, and reorder all tasks in the list by title, progress, or due date.
- New, faster and better alert menus
- You can now enter multiple new items at the same time by separating them with a ";". So, for instance. You can enter "Task 1; Task 2; Task 3" in the new task screen, and when you press save it will create 3 new tasks for you with those titles.
- Various Small Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is wonderful
It helps me organize all the things I need to do everyday. It’s so simple and easy to use unlike other apps. If you forget how to add or delete a task you can just pull down and look at the settings. You can also xhange the colour.
Clean, but Limited
Nice clean look, actions are smooth. But, I must collapse or open all categories at once, I can’t open only the one I’m working in. Good start, needs more refinement.
For a simple to do list I only wanted two features: ability to prioritize, and ability to have multiple lists. For myself I needed Home, Work and Travel and I was able to make those lists easily. The gesture based interface is super easy to use. Also I appreciated not having to make and sign onto an account to use this application. As my title says, this is the perfect simple to do list.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.