Learn traditional songs from the Inuktitut, Gwich’in, Anishinaabemowin, Cree, and Chipewyan languages from across turtle island.
Practice singing the songs yourself to improve your pronunciation.
When you’re ready, record your final performance and share it with your friends!
Explore indigenous languages in a fun and natural way. By listening, exploring, and singing songs, you will begin to gain an understanding of the languages and appreciation of the rich cultures from which they come.
- 15 songs to learn (3 from each language)
- a 3-step learning method: listen, practice, then record your own version of each song
- unique language lessons for each word
- original paintings and illustrations by local artists
- Nunavut produced, developed, and owned
Singuistics is a gateway into the incredible world of indigenous culture and language.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed "Perform" mode. Additional dictionary notes. Spelling corrections and formatting improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is so amazing!
This is a really unique idea for teaching language, and it's really exciting to see one for Inuktitut. A great way to learn about an interesting culture.
The developer, Pinnguaq, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pinnguaq Technology Inc.
- 493.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Pinnguaq Technology Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.