Learn traditional songs from the Inuktitut, Gwich’in, Anishinaabemowin, Cree, and Chipewyan languages from across turtle island.
Practice singing the songs yourself to improve your pronunciation.
When you’re ready, record your final performance and share it with your friends!
Explore indigenous languages in a fun and natural way. By listening, exploring, and singing songs, you will begin to gain an understanding of the languages and appreciation of the rich cultures from which they come.
- 15 songs to learn (3 from each language)
- a 3-step learning method: listen, practice, then record your own version of each song
- unique language lessons for each word
- original paintings and illustrations by local artists
- Nunavut produced, developed, and owned
Singuistics is a gateway into the incredible world of indigenous culture and language.
Fixed "Perform" mode. Additional dictionary notes. Spelling corrections and formatting improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is so amazing!
This is a really unique idea for teaching language, and it's really exciting to see one for Inuktitut. A great way to learn about an interesting culture.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.