Skwitch is the brand new musical instrument from Skoogmusic. It clips straight on to your iPhone, so within minutes you can use it to create music, learn coding + more - it’s a bit like magic, but better.
Just press the Skwitch to step through your favorite melodies, one note at a time, expressively shaping the sound as you squeeze.
Mix and match with chords and arpeggios and you are ready to start improvising or jamming along with friends or your favorite tunes.
Simple drag and drop music notation makes it quick and easy to compose your own riffs, melodies and chord sequences. Just pick a key and you'll always stay in tune, even if you've never written any music before.
When you’re ready to explore new sounds, record your compositions or delve into the world of expressive MIDI/MPE, the simple interface helps you to connect wirelessly from your iPhone to GarageBand, Logic or almost any other Bluetooth MIDI compatible music app running on your iPad or Mac (iPad 3 onwards).
There are plenty of helpful tutorial videos built into the app, so be sure to watch for help getting started, connecting to your iPad or Mac or to learn about any of the other more advanced features.
You can also use Skwitch to explore coding in Swift Playgrounds using this app. Simply attach Skwitch to your iPhone as normal, then connect from your iPhone to Swift Playgrounds on your iPad using Bluetooth MIDI. Fun exercises and templates are available to download directly within the Swift Playgrounds app to help guide you. Learn how to code your own Skwitch controllable musical instruments, or use it to fly drones or make robots dance.
This app is intended for use with Skwitch (purchased separately) and iPhone only and will not provide any functionality if installed directly on an iPad or iPod Touch.
* New orientation video to help get set up quickly.
* New touch dynamics added for improved responsiveness and note tracking.
* New ways to play: touch and hold notes on-screen to keep playing without skipping to the next note - let go to progress.
* Note auditioning in the Key/Scale selection to help choose the right key. Tap/hold the note name to play once/repeat the first note of the current riff in the chosen Key.
Bug fixes & improvements:
* Orientation bug fixed.
* Improved connectivity for iPhone 8 / 8plus models.
* Fixed bug that was causing the "Calibrating" popup message to display incorrectly as "No Skwitch".
* iPhones 8 and older may occasionally experience a slowly drifting signal when strong external magnetic fields are nearby, requiring frequent calibration. Should this occur, try to identify the magnetic source (loudspeakers/steel bolts/fixings) and try restarting the app and setting up again somewhere away from the sources.
- Skoogmusic Ltd
- 176.8 Mo
Nécessite iOS 11.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
Français, Allemand, Anglais, Chinois simplifié, Espagnol, Japonais
- Classé 4+
- © 2019 Skoogmusic Ltd
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.