MAKE SURE YOU KNOW: As part of our worldwide promotional efforts, we offer all music from In-App Purchase Premium Collections for free. You can save up to 8 dollars and get several hours of meditation and relaxation music by just buying this app.
If you are looking for an app just to make you relax while lying down on your bed or on the couch, then Sleep is the app for you. There are over one hundred different sounds and music ranging from white noise to peaceful music, lullabies, and binaural beats.
Sleep is one of 10 Best Insomnia Apps Healthline editors included our Sleep app in the final list of their favourite Apps for Insomniacs.
Using Sleep app you can:
Sleep and feel better,
Prepare for meditation,
Use for spa ambiance or physiotherapy and much more.
Here are the amazing features you will get with Sleep:
* Additional free downloads are available with In-App Purchase.
* Full iPad support, you can enjoy our app on both iPhone and iPad paying only once.
* Interactive Pix – a set of beautiful pictures with predefined set of sounds already mixed and saved for you. If you would like to change them just create your own combination with the soundboard and save it to have a peaceful pleasant experience, both visually and audibly.
* The soundboard has 100 relaxing sounds with which you can combine or enjoy them on their own. Perhaps you will choose the sounds of breaking waves with seagulls, crickets chirping or the sounds of an Irish flute, or perhaps played all together. You can do it all and much more.
* All selected sounds from the soundboard can be saved and replayed later. All you have to do is open the Soundboard and tap on any of the sounds that you would like to combine together and save them.
* We have included 2 easy to use night timers that you can set to various time intervals to allow you to peacefully fall asleep to any of our breathtaking sounds.
* Wakeup timer allows you to wake up to the sounds of nature or ambient music. Just set time and your favourite soundtrack. Wakeup Timer allows selecting any sound shipped within the app or sounds from your iPod Library. Wakeup timer has a snooze feature.
* Completely customizable. Create your own combination from 100 possible sounds save them and use later.
* Every sound in the soundboard has its own volume control.
* Background audio support. Play our relaxing sounds while you’re using other apps.
* Digital Clock Display with amazing pictures of nature. Use our Slideshow feature to see them one after another.
* Both Night timers have Fade Out feature.
* AirPlay support. Use AirPlay to stream our sounds wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to your HDTV and speakers with Apple TV or to your AirPlay speakers.
* Ability to play and combine your iPod music library with our sounds. Mix you favorite jazz melody with gentle sound of rain or combine
* Improved visual help system; we provide a screenshot for every step you can have a question with.
* The app features additional 30 beautiful pictures of nature, which you can save to your Photo library and use as wallpapers (iPhone Only).
* As there is a large number of sounds, we have included the Favorites page where you can add your favorite sounds.
* Six lullaby songs are included for your little ones.
* New “Playlist” feature was added. Now you can add our Interactive Pix sounds into the Playlist and play them one by one.
Simply, sleep well and feel better.
* Bug-fix for deleted in-app purchases.
We hope you enjoy this new update!
* * * * * Positive reviews and feedback help us keep the updates and new features coming. Thank you for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
amazing app and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good sleep, relaxing and being in a blissful calm. I use this app every night. the sounds are amazing, light rain is my favorite. I love how you're able to mix sounds and adjust the volume of the sounds combined. great job! I recommend this app to everybody , definitely worth it !
However the current version keeps crashing, and won't let me open it:( please fix this
Pleasant but not without problems
When I first got this and finally accustomed myself to its somewhat unintuitive interface, I found it a very pleasant way to fall asleep, plugged into my alarm-clock dock. However, as several updates have come out I've found a number of problems that should be fixed.
1. Even if you edit the layout of the icons at the bottom, it will revert to default when you restart the app. The need to restart often happens when...
2. If a song is deleted from your device and is used in any of your saved sound collections, it will crash the app if the device tries to play it. You cannot choose to remove songs from the app; you're going to have to overwrite them.
3. Every time I've downloaded an update to the app, the update takes a very long time, almost as if it's redownloading the entire app. When it is roughly 350MB large, that's very inconvenient.
I am fond of the recently added music tracks to go along with some of the shorter ones that are on brief loops. It means I don't have to have sleep-appropriate music in my music library to put the sounds to.
I recommend this to anyone who likes to fall asleep to music. Just, don't be discouraged by the interface when you end up spending 10 minutes putting something together to have it not save.
I love this app, but can someone explain to me why it needs access to my camera???
- Red Hammer Software
- 483.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Red Hammer Software 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Music Collection
- Lullabies Collection
- Meditation Music Collection
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.