The SNOO app is the smartphone companion to your Happiest Baby SNOO Smart Sleeper, the safest and most effective baby bed.
- Sleep Logs: Track your baby's sleep every day...automatically.
- Alerts: Get notified when your baby needs more than SNOO's soothing (due to hunger or discomfort).
- Remote Control: Quickly respond to your baby's needs by adjusting SNOO’s levels up and down.
- Customize: Pick the best motion and white noise settings for your baby.
- Adapt: Boost the level of rhythmic sensation - like riding in a car all night - during sleep disruptions from colds, growth spurts, sleep regressions, teething, etc.
- Easy Weaning: Easily transition your baby to the crib with our special weaning feature that helps your baby learn to sleep without motion
SNOO intelligently responds to your baby’s needs and, within just days, helps the whole family sleep better. It calms fussing and aids sleep with the rhythmic sound and motion that babies find so soothing in the womb.
A home Wi-Fi connection is required to use the app with your SNOO.
Safer. Better. Sleep…at the touch of a button.
Bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why do I have to hold the pause button to lock a movement setting? Whyyyyyy
I’m just trying to stop my baby from waking up and lock it on a setting and then it doesn’t work (it doesn’t lock 98% of the time) and then it actually pauses the machine (duh... it’s the pause button) and then the baby wakes up 🤦🏼♀️
Also freezes frequently. But that pause/lock button is really what gets me.
For the price you pay for the Snoo you would think the app would be way better. It’s really slow and constantly freezes. Not impressed.
Okay. Needs work
Freezes regularly. Sometimes takes a while to connect. My baby could be fussing and I can’t turn up the setting because the app crashes.
Could use an update seems a little dated. You would think for such a smart bassinet the app would be a little better than this.
Should be able to use on more than one device. If I’m not home it sucks that only one parent can manage the SNOO.
Don’t get many tips in the “stickies” tab. I haven’t gotten any in 3 months so I don’t know why it’s even there.
- The Happiest Baby, Inc
- 53.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Happiest Baby, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.