Crowned the best snowboarding game available on the market, Snowboard Party is back to fulfill all your adrenaline needs in this long-awaited sequel. Experience the new time-attack race mode and practice your best tricks in 21 unique locations. Hop on your board and improve your skills to land sick combos and rack high scores!
Complete over 250 level objectives and achievements, gain experience and upgrade your attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores. Customize your favorite riders with a selection of over 80 outfits including exclusive skins such as a zombie, alien, pirate and many more. Discover how to unlock the new secret big head mode. Upgrade your board to give you an extra edge over the competition. Pick from a selection of 50 boards with unique specs that complement your rider’s abilities.
Reach the end of the track as quick as possible. Executing tricks will give you extra speed and checkpoints will earn you more time. Missing flags will deduct points from your final score.
Freestyle is all about the tricks! The rider uses natural and man-made features such as rails, jumps, boxes, logs, rocks and innumerable other objects to perform the sickest tricks!
Go big or go home! Big air competitions are contests where riders perform tricks on massive jumps while going down the slope at high speed.
Perform a wide range of tricks while going down some of the world’s biggest halfpipes. Chain multiple tricks in a row to gain more points and achieve a better score.
Select between 16 snowboarders and customize each of them to your preference choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards ranging from different sizes and designs are available allowing you to complement your rider’s skills and abilities.
LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
Over 50 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.
Compatible with game controllers.
New fully customizable control system to configure your own button layout. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
* Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
* New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
* Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
* Massive locations to ride including 21 courses located in different continents.
* Customize your outfit in style!
* Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
* Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
* Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, We Outspoken, Phathom, Voice of Addiction, Pear and Curbside.
* Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
* Ability to listen to your own songs from your music library.
* Game Center support
* Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
Thank you for updating to the latest version of Snowboard Party World Tour!
Included in this update:
* Improved iPhone X and 11 support
* UI fixes in shop menu
* Fixed bug that affected availability of awards for rewarded video
We hope you enjoy this update, thanks for playing Snowboard Party World Tour! Questions, issues or feedback? Drop us a line at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun fun fun
A fantastic snowboarding game. Graphics are cool...even has UFOs. I turn off the music and just enjoy the ambience...love that snowboard sound.
Fun gameplay, with glitches still
Fun to play, hard to advance. Several in game objectives are either impossible or just don’t get checked off even after completed. Even after latest up date glitches are still in the game. Few levels don’t have enough snowflakes to collect in order to complete task. Half pipe level requires 2 slides, no matter how many slides you do it won’t complete. Another level requires a 1440 with any grab, no matter what combination you throw it won’t complete the task.
Developer Response ,
Hi bbsidnevg, thanks for playing Snowboard Party: World Tour and for your review! Glad you are liking the game! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the objectives. If you are still experiencing this, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look into this for you!
I don’t like it
The game sucks the first few seconds I opened the game and it gave me a ad that said “hi Shaw user click here to win Iphone xs so it’s trying to give me a virus.
- Maple Media Holdings, LLC
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Maple Media Holdings, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Snowboarders $27.99
- Unlock All Locations $27.99
- Unlock All Boards $27.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.