Solitaire RPG battle card game
Righteous Hammer Games Inc.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
"It is, in my opinion, the perfect mobile game."
- Drew Scanlon
"An insanely fun mashup of roguelike RPG and solitaire."
"A bright, funny, and engaging mix of ideas that's well worth adding to your home screen."
- Pocket Gamer
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging rogue-like progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!
Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck! In the land of Myriodd, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!
With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.
Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Armies of Stuck!
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
Support for iPhone XS, XS Max and XL!
Fixed issue where "Health Nut" achievement would not be rewarded
Fixed issue where journey record does not set to zero on first normal win. (unfortunately does not fix retroactively)
Fixed a rare crash on battle victory
Portrait view can now flip orientation
Ratings and Reviews
not perfect but fun.
-crashes are annoying
-gameplay itself is fun
-many other reviews complain that “game mechanics work against you” but i’ve beat the game with all 6 characters. it’s not rigged. you’re just bad. learn the game.
-this game does work offline. i don’t give access to mycellular data and it plays fine everywhere. (when it doesn’t crash.)
The dumbest thing ever
this is literally the worst. It doesn’t help that I accidentally bought this game but whew,,, it’s so frustrating when you just sit there and become the human personification of :^) cuz your next 4 cards are unusuable and you’re just sitting there gettin’ hIT. Honestly. Wowza.
Solitaire on steroids :^)
Like solitaire? You'll love this. Lots of replayability, gain points surviving as long as possible. Use the points to buy additional skills, items, and spells. I haven't reached epic yet. Worth the money! After besting master level, you can pay an additional $1.39 for 4 more classes of player.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Righteous Hammer Games Inc.
- 181.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Righteous Hammer Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Primal Champions $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.