SomaFM Radio Player 12+
SomaFM's official internet radio player (for OSX 10.6 and above) gives you access to over 20 channels of commercial-free, underground/alternative music, programmed by DJs who are passionate about their genres. We feature the best in electronica, ambient, indie pop, americana, world and more. Soma FM began streaming in 1999 and thrives thanks to the support of our listeners.
Our app allows you to:
- Sort channels by Popularity, Genre or just see your favorites
- See the name and artist of currently playing song and a history of songs played.
- Bookmark songs you like and purchase them later
- Get the latest news and happenings from SomaFM
- Listen in the background while you use other applications
- Listen to SomaFM without interrupting what you're doing in iTunes. For example, you can play an audiobook in iTunes while listening to music from the SomaFM player.
• Fixed Favorites on newer macOS machines.
Ratings and Reviews
An invaluable source of inspiration for over 17 Yrs!!
Soma FM. What can one say that has not already been said. I am a Guitar Player/Composer. Irony has it that unlike so many others. This(Soma FM) hasn’t been where I find great musicians< although they do abound on the platform>. Instead it has remained the space between my work. Support this precious resource. The collective “we” need Soma FM.
Perfect WFH soundtracks
Great stations for the soundtracks of doing everything at home: work, exercise, or chill.
Absolutely Love Soma.FM!
Groove Salad and Drone Zone are two of the best stations/feeds/playlists that I've ever found to work to. I absolutely love it. Definitely worth supporting.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SomaFM.com, LLC
- 5.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 SomaFM.com, LLC