Sonic Wave provides sine tones and you could easily control the exact frequencies. Swipe your finger up and down to raise or lower the frequency of the tones, and directly check the frequency by professional wave visualization.
What can I use it for?
1. Use Sonic Wave to generate different frequencies to drive insects away or produce white noises and pitch noises.
2. This app allows you to generate tones with range from 0Hz to Ultrasonic 25kHz frequency.
3. It can be used as dog whistle to train your dog, make your dog come or go away.
4. Also you can use it to stop your neighbor's dog from barking.
5. It can be used as a prank tool to annoy your classmates or friends.
6. It can be used as a repel mosquitos tool.
It’s a tiny and handy tool you need in your pocket, just download it and enjoy it!
1. add manual frequency input feature.
2. add repel mosquitos feature.
3. iOS 11 support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gets water out of my speakers
I used this to generate tone to use when installing new foam surround on my subwoofer driver- worked great!
Also useful for checking frequency response of my home theatre system and my own ears. Adjusting tone by sweeping finger up and down on screen moves frequency drastically not fine enough control. Manually entering exact frequency desired works ok but gets tedious if you have to use many different tones.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.