SonicWall Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other macOS applications.
SonicWall Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWall solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWall Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, and SuperMassive running SonicOS 220.127.116.11 or higher.
• Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 100 Series appliances, formerly called SonicWALL Secure Remote Access (SRA), running 9.0 or higher.
• Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 1000 Series appliances, formerly called E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA), running 12.1 or higher.
For more information on SonicWall Secure Mobile Access and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
• Support Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Support DUO authentication for SMA100 Series
See the release notes on the SonicWall web site for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy connection but disconnect short idle time
Connects right away.
However, after a very short time of inactivity (like 1 min), the connection drops and I have to reenter all my credentials again. Very annoying when you have to do this 10x in a day.
I do not have this problem on my Windows PC using Nextender…
Unfortunately, this version is not working on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 When can we expect problem to be fix?
Worked good until updated to Sierra, it doesn’t work anymore, PLEASE UPDATE
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SonicWall Inc.
- 19.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 SonicWall Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.