Sophos Intercept X for Mobile helps you to work safely on your iPhone or iPad. Security functionality includes highlighting important operating system updates and detecting malicious Wi-Fi connections. Furthermore, it provides a secure QR code scanner to read URLs, a password safe, and the ability to generate verification codes for multi-factor authentication (for example Google 2-Step Verification).
• Detect man-in-the-middle network attacks.
SECURE QR CODE SCANNER
Use the integrated QR code scanner to read and process the embedded information of URL, contact, and Wi-Fi codes:
• Check URLs for malicious or inappropriate web pages using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs and open them in Safari if they are safe.
• Add contacts delivered as QR codes to your address book.
• Copy password information from Wi-Fi QR codes to the clipboard to easily set up Wi-Fi connections.
Generate one-time passwords (also called verification codes) to easily log in to your accounts that use multi-factor authentication.
• Time-based (TOTP) and counter-based (HOTP) one-time passwords according to RFC 6238 and RFC 4226.
• Automatic setup through QR code.
• Manual setup possible for services that do not provide a QR code.
• Unlimited number of accounts.
• Support for Sophos UTM, Sophos Central, Google and any compatible multi-factor authentication.
• Store all your account data in a KeePass-compatible password database.
• Connect the app to Sophos Mobile or Sophos Central to allow your organization to monitor your device’s compliance status.
INTUNE MOBILE THREAT DEFENSE (MTD)
• Connect the app to your organization’s Microsoft Intune account to restrict access to corporate data based on the device’s compliance status. This requires Sophos Central.
NOTE: If you have any problems with Sophos Intercept X for Mobile, please check our support forum for help before leaving a 1-star review: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Seems to work fine, this is a really cool app! Thanks Sophos!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Sophos Mobile Security for iOS! If you like our app please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues. Your Sophos Mobile Team.
With this update leaning more towards business is there a sophos home app in the making? Also needs cloud back up support for authenticator.
When will the app support Dark Mode?!?
- 158.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.