Soulver helps you do quick calculations and work things out. Use Soulver to play around with numbers, do "back of the envelope" calculations, and solve day-to-day problems.
Annotate your numbers with words, so that they make sense to you. Soulver picks out the numbers and calculates your answer as you type. Do calculations over multiple lines, and refer to previous lines, much like a spreadsheet.
Soulver is great for adding things up, doing all kinds of percentages easily, and converting things, like currencies. It's quicker to use than a spreadsheet, and smarter and clearer than a traditional calculator.
- A text editor for working stuff out & doing quick calculations.
- Use words amid your calculations so your numbers make sense
- Easily do percentages ("$120 - 10%", "30 as a % of 200")
- See a running total of all your lines
- Do easy conversions ("10 USD in Euros, "22 feet in meters")
- Refer to previous lines using tokens.
- Create variables to hold frequently used numbers
- All standard mathematical functions.
- Support for calculations in binary & hex.
- Save your work & sync via iCloud to the iPhone & iPad versions of Soulver.
- Export into PDF & HTML emailing.
- Support for Resume & Versions.
Support for dark mode on 10.14+
Ratings and Reviews
Really great for writing out math problems.
Love the app - been using it for years. Versatile and intuitive, with a modest learning curve to get the most out of the app's potential.
Please bring Mojave dark mode support!
I've been waiting a long time for something like this to come along.
It's just like figuring stuff out on paper only faster and better.
I can use variables, so it can work like a spread sheet, but it's not so structured.
I can just jot figures down as I think about them and put them together in a formula and out pops the answer.
Good job to the developers.
- Acqualia Software
- 5.1 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Acqualia Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.