Large selection of white noise, sounds of nature and lullabies to calm your baby. Get to sleep quickly and sleep well through the night.
- white noise sounds including fan, vacuum cleaner, rain, womb, and more…
- soothing lullabies, including traditional favorites and modern renditions
- sound self-activates at first cry – you might not even have to get out of bed to soothe your baby!
- record your own sounds
- sleep tracking (learn your baby's sleep pattern to help her sleep through the night)
- WiFi baby monitor and Remote Control to let you control Sound Sleeper right from your bedroom
- night light and clock
Sound Sleeper is a three-in-one sleep solution for you and your baby that will accompany you from birth to the toddler years. Use Sound Sleeper to put your baby to sleep in minutes with Play Mode, help her stay asleep with Listen Mode, and enable her to develop healthy sleep habits with Sleep Tracking Mode.
Sound Sleeper is also great for kids who share rooms; use the soothing sounds to keep baby asleep while you get your toddler ready for bed.
Use Sound Sleeper on two iOS devices to keep an eye on your baby as well as turn on sounds, all from your own bedroom!
We are young parents who developed Sound Sleeper to help us stay sane when our first child was born in 2011, and are still using it for our family! We invite you to download Sound Sleeper for free, and treat the whole family to a good night’s sleep!
Here’s a small sampling of what parents have to say about Sound Sleeper:
- “Amazing - This app really works thank you I got my first good night’s sleep since my baby was born!!”
- “Life saver - This app has been a life saver. I have twin boys and the Womb noise instantly soothes them and put them to sleep even when they are in full on meltdown mode. My sanity thanks you!”
- “Wow! - I’m amazed. The way our baby girl responds to these sounds and how quickly it works is unbelievable! Use this app!!”
In order to use the full version of the app, the user must purchase one-month subscription, six-month subscription, or lifetime access.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are constantly working to improve our Sound Sleeper app to make naptime and bedtime simple, so you can get your beauty sleep.
This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful! I do recommend it!
I use Womb, did help so much. It help to calm down when he is tired and I tried to make him sleep. I still use it at 7 month. They should add white noise, it is a popular one, I tried it with a different app but womb is the one in this app who was working for my son. I do recommend it!
I use it multiple times every day, it’s so convenient because I always have my phone with me. Especially if baby falls asleep while we’re out for a walk.
Works great for my 7 month old daughter! The shhhh-ing track helps her go to sleep soundly every night! Love that we found this app and it's free!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michael Feigenson
- 97.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Sound Sleeper App
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $5.49
- Sound Sleeper Full Version $9.49
- Sound Sleeper Full Version $10.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.