Speed Cameras by Sygic is the most accurate and easiest to use GPS based app, which lets you:
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
“It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300,000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Note about the use of GPS: This app can use GPS in the background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note about the auto-renewing premium subscription:
- The auto-renewing subscription is available monthly or yearly for USD $1.99 (1.79 €) or $19.99 (17.99 €) respectively
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- crash & minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Using it in Canada and it works fine!
if it wasn't for the random crash and the high price for lifetime premium it would get a 5-star rating from me.
Keep up the good work!
And do me a favour and don't fix what is working in future updates. Just fix what needs fixing. :-)
Good but needs improvement
Detects speed cameras very well. But as soon as the app starts it dims the volume of any music playing significantly, despite that all sound notifications come through at max volume. So you turn up the volume in your car to hear your music and then your ears are blasted off by the ping of an up coming camera. Also, I have been trying to upgrade the app for speed limit warnings and every time I try to upgrade the the full version the app crashes. I love the layout and potential functionality but until these issues are resolved I have a hard time wanting to use the app.
I purchased the premium version but it's NOT WORKING. I want my money back . Even the free version is not working too .
- Sygic a. s.
- 81.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Speedometer Premium Bundle $13.99
- Premium Subscription $6.99
- Premium Subscription $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.