Kids learn to spell the most needed words as they play. Application presents each word by displaying a picture and pronounces the word and presents the letters that are needed to make the word. Kids use there hand to arrange the letters in the right order to make the word. Using this not only your kid will learn to spell the common words, he/she will also learn how to say them.
* See, Listen and Spell..
* 50 most common sight words kindergartner must know
* Beautiful visuals and clear sounds to keep kids engaged
* 6 Chapters full of words
* Chapter size big enough to be completed without losing the concentration
* Final chapter with all the words to put the kids to test
* Immediate Sound feedback when kids pick a wrong letter, makes them think and help them learn
* Liked by many parents
* Designed for use by small kids.
* Very Engaging
* Special Need Kids may find it engaging as well, my kid does. Repetition helped him to learn the spelling.
Fixes to the intermittent crashes. Updated to support iOS 10 and iPhone 7 and 7 plus screen sizes
Ratings and Reviews
Okay app wish it talked
This app would be better if it talked. If it said the letters and after the child spell the word then maybe say the word or sound the word out for the children. My kids got bored because it didnt talk or sound out words/letters.
The word FROG in chapter 4 offers a P instead of a G when you try to spell it.
- Power Math Apps LLC
- 61.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Power Math Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.