An app designed by doctors to help you measure your blood pressure and blood glucose accurately using your own home monitor, and follow your trends over time.
An app designed by doctors to help you collect and manage your blood pressure and blood glucose readings. This app has been created to help you measure your blood pressure and blood glucose accurately using your own home monitor, follow your trends over time, and help your healthcare provider best manage your care.
• Ensure your measurements are performed accurately by following our "how-to" measurement guide.
• Rapidly and efficiently calculate blood pressure and blood glucose averages with our patent-pending Swipe Averaging™ feature. Bring your phone to your next appointment with your physician or pharmacist, and they can use Swipe Averaging™ to quickly and easily assess your readings for clinical decision making.
• Link your readings directly to your healthcare provider or pharmacist, through the Sphygmo Telemonitoring System. Find out more at mmhg.ca/products
• Learn from internationally renowned experts what blood pressure is, about high and low blood pressure, and how blood pressure can best be controlled.
• Sphygmo is the only blood pressure tracking app to be recommended by Hypertension Canada.
• Easily track your blood pressure using any blood pressure monitor. Automatically transmit your readings using a compatible Bluetooth-enabled home BP monitor, or manually enter the value reported by any blood pressure monitor.
• Track your blood glucose using any blood glucose monitor by recording the values in Sphgymo.
The following Bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitors are supported.
• A&D/LifeSource UA-651BLE
• A&D/LifeSource UA-1200BLE
• A&D/LifeSource UB-1100BLE
• BIOS Protocol 7D MII (BD245)
• Omron BP653
• Omron BP654
• Omron BP761 / BP761CAN
• Omron BP761N / BP761CANN
• Omron BP786 / BP786CAN
• Omron BP786N / BP786CANN
• Omron BP4350
• Omron EVOLV (BP7000)
PRIVACY AND SECURITY: We require users to create an account with an email address and password. This is so that we can help you if you replace your device, want to use multiple devices, or need to recover your password. Otherwise, you can use the app without entering personal information unless you wish to link with your healthcare provider, in which case you will have to complete the profile to allow your provider to identify you. We take security very seriously. Data transmission is encrypted and our medical grade server is located in Ontario, Canada.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The Sphygmo Home app is not intended for the diagnosis of or screening for hypertension or diabetes. Users should be aware that the Sphygmo Home app is an information management service to enable the analysis of blood pressure and blood glucose data and is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a health care professional. Individuals should always consult their doctor or other qualified health care professional with any questions they may have regarding a medical condition, including any queries or concerns about blood pressure and blood glucose management. You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information transmitted to or contained in your Sphygmo app.
• Added support for the Contec CMS50D-BT pulse oximter.
• Added support for the True Metrix Air glucometer.
• Other minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It helped me choose a quality home blood pressure unit. I am using it for tacking my blood pressure and temperature and it provides clear graphs and weekly reports to show how I am doing. I have had no difficulties with it.
Décimales en français
L’application ne prend pas en charge le clavier numérique français, i.e. des virgules comme décimales. Je ne peux jamais rentrer ma température avec les décimales
Developer Response ,
Hi Sabrecoach, we are sorry you are experiencing difficulties with the French language version of this app. We are aware of this problem, and will have an update released in the next 2-3 weeks with a fix. We hope you will find the app useful after this fix. If you have any additional points of feedback or concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best BP app ever, easy to use and professional!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- mmHg Inc.
- 117.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 mmHg Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.