For Spotify and Apple Music
Spotica Menu is an MacOs menubar and Mini Player that shows Spotify or iTunes/Apple Music* currently playing track, album, album cover, etc.
It also gives you access to common music control functions (Play, Next, Previous, etc.) as well as mini players and global hotkeys. A large number of custom configuration options are available as well as mapping them to global hotkeys.
*Some features are only available on Spotify
● Shows the current track in the menu bar (with or without scrolling)
● Shows the current album cover in the menu bar
● Shows the current track playing position in the menubar
● Shows the current track's cover image in the song information menu
● Follow or add the current track or artist (Spotify only)
● Control Spotify and Apple Music directly from your menu bar
● Customize the background/foreground colour of the Spotica Menu bar
● Bring music player to the front by clicking on the album cover
● Mini Players!
● Global Hotkeys!
● Play and add to Spotify Playlists (Spotify only)
● Show a notification on Spotify song change (Spotify only)
OSX 10.12+ required
Visit http://spoti.ca/ for more details or email email@example.com to send us comments.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Compact mini player is now laid out in a more efficient way
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app, didn't expect to be this good!
I was looking for an app to display the current song playing in the menu bar. I discovered Spotica Menu by accident and decided to give it a try.
I was shocked by the customization options!!
- You can choose what song info you want, like song, album, artist, year, etc.
- show/playback controls
- It can display the progress as text or a bar below the text inside the menu bar 🤯
- Choose between Spotica icon, album cover, artist image.
All of this in the free version. There are additional options if you register.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the kind review!
Great app that shows the cover art and customizable album/artist/song/year display for spotify 👍
how do you hide drop down please?
Great app to add to playlist and especially to add to automate to do so, but how can you hide the drop down that happens with keyboard shortcut?
escape key doesn't work like most drop down, would help automation alot, thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- John Sproull
- 25.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Emu Emu Emu
- In-App Purchases
- Spotica Menu Extra Features $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.