Spring Falls is a puzzle game about water, erosion, and watching things grow.
Manipulate the landscape and bring wildflowers to life as you make your way down a peaceful mountainside.
• 60 hand-crafted levels
• Unique gameplay revolving around water flow
• Soft visuals, ambient-folk soundtrack, and environmental
sounds for a meditative, relaxing experience
• No ads or in-app purchases
• Added more beta testers to credits
• Pressing in the blank space to the left of the menu now resumes the game
• Removed 'Exit' menu button
• Fixed title appearing too high on screen
• Fixed inconsistent wait time after completing a level
• Fixed accordion track on waterfall levels being incorrectly synchronized with guitar
• Fixed press effect duplicating when suspending game on level 1 tutorial
• Fixed low water level on level 12
Ratings and Reviews
Best game for downtime
This game is my new go to game for when I’m on the bus or just bored, So much fun
Pretty and fun
Took me a while to start to understand how the puzzles worked. It’s not too hard to use trial and error, but that’s a bit frustrating because it feels less meaningful.
But as the logic made sense it became more. Satisfying.
I’ve been trying for days to figure out levels 58 & 59 though. Gotten frustrating again. If I ever solve it that’ll be a relief
I’d give it 3 1/2 or 4 stars, depending if these last levels aren’t just messing with us with no solution.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.