St John is the leading provider of first aid training in New Zealand as well providing ambulance services to 90% of the population. Our app teaches the life-saving skills of cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (commonly known as CPR) and shows you how to use an AED (automated external defibrillator). Knowing how to save the life of a family member, friend or colleague is vital - you never know when you might need to and this app is completely FREE.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR and AED tutorials with audio prompts
- CPR and AED training videos from Dr Tony Smith, Medical Director at St John New Zealand
- Maori and Simplified Chinese translations
- Beeping and vibrating CPR Timing Assist to help you with consistent chest compressions
- Set up your own emergency services phone number – useful when travelling abroad (iPhone only)
The app is compatible with any device running iOS 7 and above.
- Apple watch support
- Infant CPR contents updated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Priory in New Zealand of the Most Venerable Order of The Hospital of St John of Jerusalem
- 122.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Marathi, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Order of St John
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.