StatsGuy™ for Hockey HP3 is the solution for elite teams wanting to develop their on-ice performance by combining stats capture, visualization and analytics into a simple, integrated solution.
• Record the Who-Where-When of on-ice events in real time
• Standard events:
"Shots" – goal, save, block, miss
"Face-Offs" – player and team possession at each dot
"Manpower" – identify even strength (EV), power play (PP), penalty kill (PK)
• Extended events – battles, puck recoveries, hits/fly-bys, blueline transitions, give-aways/take-aways, defensive blocks, passes, mid-lane drives, and more ...
• View events instantly on the bench and between periods by team or individual player
• 3 styles of reports:
"Tabular Report" – summary by player (actuals or percentages);
"Events View" – rink diagram with ‘heat-map’ technology;
"Face-Offs View" – rink diagram showing Win/Loss/Tie at each dot by player and line
• Prepare multi-game summaries to track performance goals of team and players
• Reveal on-ice trends (by opponent) for pre- and post-game analysis
• Filter by period and special teams (EV/PP/PK)
- *new* added opposition team totals to reports for quick 'us' / 'them' performance comparisons
- fixed problem with face-off totals when running reports for opposition teams
- fixed problem of missing player results when all shot buttons are unselected in Event report
- bug fixes and improved memory management
- disabled the "+" button when creating a new game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No free trial... No idea how it works... $500 to purchase... Balls
Developer Response ,
Thank-you for your suggestions regarding a free trial for StatsGuy. Our latest version comes with a built-in 'demo' mode which allows you to play with 2 samples games and create your own game to test all the functionality of StatsGuy.
We hope this will help you in your evaluation of the product.
The StatsGuy Team
Must be a very good tool, but it's not free! You have to register a team (500$cad.) before you can even try the app. I definitely not tried it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.