The official version of one of the best board games - Steam: Rails to Riches.
AWARDS & HONORS
2010 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
2010 Lys Passioné Winner
2010 Lys Passioné Finalist
2010 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2009 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee
2009 Golden Geek Best Gamers' Board Game Nominee
Take control of a railway company, issue shares, build railroads, deliver goods along an ever changing network of tracks and stations and make profit to expand.
* Can you finance both the most extensive track network and the most powerful locomotives?
* Which routes will give You the best returns on their costs?
* Can you beat the opponents to the most profitable shipments?
* Will you make enough money to pay your investors?
You build the tracks, upgrade towns, improve your train, and grab the right goods to make the longest, most profitable deliveries. Score your deliveries and add to your income or victory points, balancing your need to invest against your quest to win the game.
The goal of the game is to score the most victory points and become the best railway company.
- official Steam: Rails to Riches game
- original artwork
- ingame interactive tutorial
- languages: English, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional
- optimized for smartphones and tablets
- play with AI, with friends or both
- 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
- 3-5 player maps
- climate sounds and music matched to maps
- adaptable animation speed
- inapp official rules
- unique, original board game feel on Your device
- colorblind mode
- online multiplayer
- minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I recently bought this game. I wasn’t going to because of so many bad reviews. But surprisingly it was really enjoyable once I learned how to play. I must admit the tutorial does need some work as I had to watch a YouTube video on how to play the game. But once I did watch the video, I picked up the game very quickly and had fun playing against the computer. It’s not perfect but still fun to play.
Great app version of this game! I've heard some say the AI is too easy. I'm still having trouble beating it, but I'm relatively new to the game.
Beware! Map download ties up Ipad for hours
Beware for now as the app automatically begins to download maps which takes an incredible amount of time. My ipad air 2 has been tied up for one and half hours so far and is at only 33% download. I kid you not, this is unacceptable.
I hate to do this, as I always support and want to support boardgame apps, but DON'T buy until this major issue is fixed
- Acram Sp. z o.o.
- 380.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Acram & Mayfair Games
- In-App Purchases
- Carcassonne Map $3.99
- USA - Canada Map $3.99
- All Maps $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.