The outline is one of the most powerful weapons for a writer. Now you can easily outline your stories wherever you are thanks to Story Planner, the best story-mapping and organizational stories tool ever.
With Story Planner YOU WILL:
- create as many writing projects as you wish
- create characters and locations for your stories
- create the scenes for your story step by step
- arrange your scenes by dragging and dropping them into place
- link characters and locations to the scenes
- export your writing projects to text files (.rtf and .txt), PDF, Final Draft and Scrivener
- duplicate your projects
- sync all your projects via iCloud
- create backups of your projects and import and export them via e-mail or iTunes File Sharing.
- and the most awesome feature… GET YOUR STORY STATS!!!
Thanks to the STORY STATS, you WILL:
- see your whole story at a glance
- choose the right outline for your stories
- choose the best structure for your scenes
- get cohesion and balance in your novels, screenplays or tales
What are you waiting for?
Let Story Planner helps you write better stories!
Comments or suggestions? Let us know! Visit http://www.liternauts.com/
We have fixed a bug that, in certain circumstances, caused the projects don't sync correctly on devices where the app had just been installed.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and Clean
This is still an ease of use app. And I've figured out that the Scrivener and Final Draft aspects, are Project based, as a whole, exported, which suits me fine. While the individual sections, Character, Location, Scenes etc can be exported as txt or rtf, which suits me fine as well. The Icon is fixed in the latest update. Very nice!
Now I just need an Object list, similar to Locations and Characters, but for weapons and or other items, handheld, wearable, or vehicles etc.
And it would be great if we can add our own categories to be filled in. Example: For Characters: Name, Age, Role in Story etc, I'd like to add my own set of categories, such as in the physical description section I'd want it separated by body piece, Eyes: Colour? Number of? Glasses? Hair: Length, Colour, Style/Cut. Basically able to customize what's important to me. Same for Locations, the ability to add more detail, through customizable options would allow me, to describe a building in full, like say Castle In the Sky, Where Found on Map; floats above so and so, exterior. Then Castle in the Sky Interior, Kitchen, Dungeon, or Throne Room. Describe lighting, windows if any, seating arrangements. But then there are the Macro Locations, on a Galactic,Empire,Planetary/Realm scale etc.
A fantastic App for writers
This app is fantastic for anyone look to make a story short or long.
My only issues with it is the time setting in the scene section. With a story that takes place in the future, the scrolling way is inefficient.
And that you can’t sort your characters and locations into bigger folders or categories to improve your productivity.
But other then that your investment in this app is well warranted and its clear the developers have passion. I can’t wait to see how the app grows in the coming years.
Very detailed, super helpful, good app for writers!
- Bartolome Masco Lopez
- 69.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014, Literautas
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.