Quick Claiming – Processed within 5 business days – Direct Deposit - Claim History
studentcare.ca® has made claiming on the go quick and secure allowing users the ability to take pictures of their health-care receipts and receive refunds through direct deposit.
• Quick claiming and reimbursement: Take pictures of your receipts, submit your claim, and have it processed within 5 business days. Get fast and secure reimbursements by direct deposit.
• Claim History: View a log of your past claims in one handy, secure place.
• Electronic Pay Direct Card: use it when visiting a pharmacist that offers pay-direct service. The pharmacist will be able to process the claim immediately.
• Coverage information: Access to your personalized coverage summary on the go.
• Set up profiles for you and your dependants to facilitate claim submission.
• Convenient access to Member Services Centre and travel emergency contacts.
The app is compatible with an iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 or 6Plus. Requires iOS 8.3.0 or later. Can also be used on iPad.
You will need access to the Internet to enable all features of the app, such as submitting claims, but you may prepare them in advance (without Internet service).
You cannot use this app to change your coverage or to enrol dependants. Eligible dependants can be enrolled during the Change-of-Coverage Period at the beginning of the school year. Visit www.ihaveaplan.ca for deadlines and more information.
® Trademark of ASEQ | Studentcare
Ratings and Reviews
It’s useless filling out a claim when the company doesn’t even receive it. Stick with paper.
Keeps logging out
It keeps logging me out whenever I leave the app for just a few seconds. :/ You should make it to keep us logged in until we log out ourselves or close the app.
Handy App, easy to use.
I haven’t had any trouble with the company not getting my claims. Super easy to use. Coverage cheque’s come quickly. My suggestion is to let us see the details of our claims on the app so that we don’t reapply accidentally for the same claim. Right now it just says claim #1, etc but you cannot see the contents of it.
- Alliance pour la sante Etudiante au Quebec inc
- 8.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 ASEQ | Studentcare
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.