This is the official Sunnycrest High School mobile app, designed by Appazur for students, parents, and staff at this school.
Students: Track your homework with reminders, subscribe to updates from your teachers and the school, and always have up-to-date event calendars and other information at hand.
Parents: Stay up-to-date with school news and calendar updates. Optionally, your child may share their homework list with you.
Teachers: Your existing class website and social media posts will appear in the app, streamlining communication with parents and students. The new Hall Pass feature saves you time and helps you keep track of your students. Encourage time management and improve on-time homework completion with Assignments Reminders.
* Push notifications will keep you updated about school closures and other important news.
* Spread the word about school events.
* You’ll always have your school calendars and student resources on hand and up-to-date.
* Conveniently e-mail, phone, or navigate to the school, or reach the website or social media.
Visit https://sunnycrest.appazur.com to learn more.
- The News screen is now called Messages.
- The Assignments feature now works when your classes are not listed yet.
- You can now navigate web pages in the app (back, forward, refresh).
- On phones, now shows menu when app is opened, for faster access.
- More detailed instructions for assignments, classes, and groups.
- Staff now have convenient access to authorization key on Hall Pass screen.
- New "Share This App", "Rate This App" features on Help screen.
- Open event location in Maps.
- Improved screen layout for iPhone X.
- Improved accessibility (e.g. usage with screen reader).
- Other fixes and enhancements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.