Order a taxi cab in Surrey, Delta, surrounding communities, and Vancouver International Airport in British Columbia from Surdell-Kennedy Taxi using your iPhone
– 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi. Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info to the driver by typing a message.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
Surrey, Delta, surrounding communities, and Vancouver International Airport
We update our app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Ability to register and use a credit card to prepay for a ride.
- Address verification when using credit cards
- Easier method to select the number of passengers, which then automatically selects the size of vehicle required.
- Additional attributes available under travel needs.
- Clickable phone number to call dispatch if ride requests are outside of pick up areas.
- Updates to improve map performance.
- Various bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Broken on iOS 13.3
As the title suggests, the app is completely broken on iOS 13. It crashes randomly and will not let you enter and address, you’ll have to select a location from the pull up map which would not be an issue at all if that method worked but unfortunately even that doesn’t work 75% of the time. You will also find yourself in a position, if you manage to grab the correct addresses mind you, where the app will stay on the finding trip phase indefinitely and not notify you that it has found a driver. This happened three times, I then called the dispatch, naturally, because I did not know the trip went through courtesy of the spinning loading wheel and had to ask for a ride only for them to be rude to me explaining that I had already booked through the app. You guys worked so hard to keep ride sharing out for so long and neutered it when it got here, you could at least do a better job at being “competitive.” Say what you will about ride sharing but it is BY FAR the superior technology.
Cant even register let alone actually use the app to book a cab. Old app was simple and at least it worked.
This update should never have been released before extensive testing and revision was done. This is perhaps one of the most dysfunctional updated apps I’ve ever seen. It is virtually impossible to perform any of the tasks that a customer supposed to be able to do. Are use voiceover to read the screens on my iPhone so there are many accessibility issues that need to be addressed. Even if you don’t use voiceover, the app is still abysmal!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.