With Symbaloo you surf with one click to all of your favorite websites. It automatically syncs with your Symbaloo or SymbalooEDU account.
Symbaloo is an easy to use app and best of all, it’s free. With Symbaloo you have all of your favorite websites at your fingertips, anywhere and always. Choose your favorite websites and within a few clicks you can create your very own homepage. With an account your favorites are available on any iPhone, PC, Mac, iPad and tablet.
Millions of users are already using Symbaloo as their homepage.
The main advantages of Symbaloo are:
• Never have to type in an address manually
• With one click you go anywhere on the web
• Add a new website with one click to your Symbaloo
• Never lose your favorite websites again
• Easily share webresources with teachers or students
• Beautiful and easy interface
• Your Symbaloo favorites automatically sync between your iPhone, PC, Mac and iPad.
• Instantly add new websites to your Symbaloo
• Integrated RSS reader for all of your favorite news sources
• Search the web directly from within the app
• Share your favorites with twitter, mail or bluetooth
• Personalize your Symbaloo app with custom backgrounds
• Add new websites from Safari with the Symbaloo Bookmarker.
Download the app and see how easy surfing on the web becomes while using Symbaloo, also on your home computer!
More information: https://www.symbaloo.com or http://www.symbalooEDU.com
This app also works for Symbaloo EDU users and users of Symbaloo PRO.
Landscape and portrait mode now possible
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love your web site... but
I’m a long time user of your website but...
When i open my app on my ipad, there is nothing but the wall paper! No tiles, no link, absolutely nothing at all... help please!
Love the concept but can’t figure it out!
Someone shared their page so I excitedly got it for my iPad and then nothing. A pretty picture but no prompts. Nothing to even tell me I need to do this on a computer first. I’m disappointed and would like some tech support please.
This software does exactly what it says it's going to do and does it well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.