SymTrend empowers you to manage your health! You will understand your patterns of symptoms, triggers of difficulty, & whether treatments are working.
• Energy, anxiety, & mood fluctuations.
• Pain intensity, triggers, and impact.
• Symptoms that interrupt sleep.
• Links to Health app data upon request.
Don’t try to keep the details in your head about what you are feeling or what is going on around you!
• Report about issues as things happen. A few taps is all it takes and your app accurately records the information for you.
• See what you did to deal with problems the last time it happened and how well it worked.
• Determine possible triggers – lack of sleep, stress, the environment.
• Connect your diary to the Health App info about vitals, sleep, blood sugar, and step count and determine relationships between diary responses and health information. Ask email@example.com for the link.
• Find out if the medications, diets, or supplements are effective.
Select an electronic diary for depression, neurological problems, women's health, chronic pain, ADHD, or the autism spectrum and get guidance to manage your own care. Customize your app by contacting SymTrend support.
When you have time, sync the data to the symtrend.com website. Get comprehensive reports there about the information you entered.
Share the reports with a professional. Visit the website to see case studies, research about use of the system, & chart samples.
Try SymTrend for FREE for 14 days.
SymTrend has been a provider of electronic diaries online and on mobile devices since 2002.
Development of this app was partially funded by four small business grants from the National Institute of Mental Health with Award numbers: R41MH075162, R42MH075162 and R41MH086153 and National Institute of Aging: R43AG060851.
If you are a parent of a child who struggles with ADLs - activities of daily living (dressing, eating, toileting, grooming, or sleeping) or tantrums, try SymTrend ADL or No More Meltdowns.
Upgrade for new iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Was under the impression this app had headache tracking option as per screenshots shown. Tried to find it on the website under health logs to no avail. Most frustrating to have adjusted something on the website to find nothing left in the mobile ap. And had to keep going to the web - where its not tablet browser friendly. Had to log in 5 different times switching from tablet to laptop from web to the app. I gave up and deleted.
Run away from it
This is a trap!
They first collect your info and email and then say you have ine week to use it for free, after that you need to pay I dont know how much as I did not check the price. This is not an honest way to do it.
Please add bipolar to the list :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SymTrend, Inc.
- 3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.