Our timer is the perfect companion for your next intensive workout. It’s the successor of our successfull tabata timer app!
We included a bunch of new features for you:
- complete rewritten version that supports the high resolution screen of your iPhone.
- You are now able to change the interval type. We provided +5 intensive interval presets for you
- three different tone sets (voice and two other options)
- choose the color, you like
- visualization of the intervals with three nice graphics designs
- the app does not sleep/lock while in use
- you are able to hear your itunes music in the background
High intensive interval training (HIIT) is one of the most effective training principle today. It combines two of best known training methods in one time-efficient way:
the first ist high-intensity training, that pushes to get a maximum effort to achieve muscle fatigue and to consume maximum oxygen in a quick burst. this is measured to one’s VO2 max, which is the highest amount of oxygen, your body consumes during exercise. Working close to your VO2 max triggers the afterburn effect, where the body continues to consume more oxygen up to 48 hours after the workout.
the second is interval training, which alternates periods of intensive effort with periodes of short breaks / low-intensity effort. This boost metabolism significantly longer than a steady workout of equal or greater length.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thank you for your valuable feedback! This version contains the missing countdown at the beginning as well as the possiblity to completly remove the audio (just toggle with the speaker-button at the bottom of the screen.)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Audio too low when playing music
Does what it's supposed to, but when you play music from the same device through a loudspeaker, it will sometime drown out the countdown...
Where’s the sound??
Sound is no longer working
I love and use this APP everyday but now the sound isn’t working. Please help!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.