Tangoo is a free app that puts influential foodies in your pocket to help you discover top trending restaurants that fit any experience you're in the mood for. Be the first to know about menu launches, dining events, and exclusive promotions guaranteed to impress your guests - being the go-to foodie never felt this easy.
You can search for specific experience such as where to best enjoy "Winter Cocktails", "First Dates", "Happy Hour", or "Ryan Holmes' (Hootsuite’s CEO) favourite corporate lunch spots."
Need a quick and reliable way to impress your date or travel buddies? Be in the know on the go with your new pocket concierge, Tangoo.
Tangoo Lets You:
- Discover your most suitable restaurant, bar, or cafe experience based off your interests and mood
- Keep a pulse on cool events and promotions happening near you
- Access curated lists by city influencers to get the inside scoop of where they hangout and why
- Check In to win exclusive rewards at select best in class bars and restaurants
- Be the boss and upvote your experience to decide what places trend
How Tangoo Differs From The Rest:
Tangoo’s curated content focuses on cutting through the noise and allowing you to search by the whole experience of a place as opposed to strictly a plate of food.
1. Contextually relevant and more personal recommendations: Recommendations are categorized by atmosphere, events, promotions and by where experts and influencers hang out.
2. Real-time: We recommend timely experiences based off the time of day such as what events and promotions such as live music and happy hours are available today.
3. Check-Ins and Food influencer lists: You have the power to dictate how well a place trends on a Tangoo and can follow top influencers as they discover new places.
4. A guided user experience: Unlike cluttered directories, Tangoo has a ridiculously easy and guiding user experience that delights from start to finish.
We value your expertise — if you need help or know something we don't, tip us off at: email@example.com and we'd love to connect.
Updated content URLs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add Halifax!
I saw this on dragon's den and was excited to try it since my boyfriend and I can never decide where to go or think of new places. I was disappointed to see Halifax wasn't an option. Maybe soon!?
Great app, great idea, just not in my city
I saw this on Dragons Den and I really hope that this prospers because I love the idea and would use it if it had all the restaurants since I live in a rural area
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.